Senior Finance Manager
|Company:||Competitive Edge Recruiting|
|More from this employer|
Outstanding opportunity to join this rapidly growing organization in the Greater Seattle Area. Client offers a robust compensation and benefits package. Relocation assistance will be considered.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS:
- Lead and manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process (establish budgeting models, assumptions, targets, processes, etc.)
- Develop multi-year financial models and incorporating ‘what-if’ scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Lead finance organization in strategic plan (multi-year), annual plan and quarterly forecast process (multi-period income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Actively partner in key strategic and business analysis, performance metric tracking and provide the required due-diligence evaluation support to decision-making process for acquisitions and divestitures
- Demonstrate strong executive level communication for articulating opportunities risks and recommended solution paths.
- Partner with business units and finance executive management to refine business units income statement structure
- Partner with senior management, cross functionally in helping develop operational plans to achieve corporate plan objectives.
- Strong understanding of accounting / finance principles
- Strong organizational, quantitative, modeling and presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to get results working with executive management and across functional reporting lines in complex business environments
- Strong analytical, valuation (NPV, IRR) and modeling abilities with sharp attention to detail a must
- Finance experience with dynamic organization required
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands on resources
- Collaborative, cross functional team skills and success cultivating relationships across complex organizations
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting at Executive level
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of planning and reporting tools (COGNOS / Hyperion)
- Experience with ERP business software helpful.
- Requires a 4-year degree in Finance related field.
- MBA preferred.
- CPA a plus.
- 8 – 10+ years of progressive experience/responsibility in financial/business/operations analysis.
- Experience in a manufacturing/Hi-Tech Enviornment preferred